Skip to main content

Me Tarzan. You New Year.

Let's call this: "The DELUSION of 'New Year'":

An image dropped into my mind this morning, it tugged at my heart for a minute before I shook it off and moved on with my life it wasn't real; it didn't happen that way but it DID cause me to wonder, "why is 2013 still following me?" This of course, was a fallacy; it was 2012 that was following me. it was in 2012, that I made some personal decisions in order to figure out some [possibly] life altering/affirming things about my personal universe. I tied off some things. I burned down the idea of having kids that go to Maria Regina; I needed to figure life out. maybe even formulate an experiment. ...

2012 moved on and so did I. 2013 came with some fresh opportunities but it also showed me just how much hatred I can feel/carry. By the end of 2013, I was home and prepping freelance projects - sporadic as they were, so I should've been fine but I had grown to hate every blue or purple Hyundai Tuscon because that's what someone I despised, drove. I was in a dark and hateful place; I very much wanted to Force Choke or put a hex on they arse but.. hatred leads to the Sith, which is funny to me given that the Star Wars quiz I took, said "You are Emperor Palpatine." (lawlz). but I digress.

2014 was mixed but God is Love, I moved on except... there were days when I'd find myself in pain or just not amused by any human prospects but i'd shake it off as Taylor demanded I should. 2015 started fine enough: I was still freelancing some. mom and I spent the day liming, one January day, only to come home and get the call that my grandmother moved on. over the time that followed, I remember feeling 2013's dark hate surfacing; there were people alive being bad, mean or downright evil, people who had made a mockery of my trials and they were fine... and it didn't matter that grandma was old and sick, what mattered, was that these people lived and I wondered if my hate could end them. Neither 2012 nor 2013 was over. And lest you say as a friend once said), "You believe in God and the universe; why you didn't pray about it?" ... Even Spiritually inclined people fight the demons; it's not always moon-pies and heavenly cupcakes for the FAITH-full.

I'm sort of, kind of fine and groovified now; God is my strength and even self, there are things you have to fight but the point/the take-away from this diatribe is this: It's fun to let the euphoria of passing time make you think that today may be all sunshine and roses but if we don't go back to the root year/the death year/the year that caused your soul to implode, nothing will change. 2015 may have been a SYMPTOM YEAR but what was the VIRUS YEAR? What was the 'patient zero' year? The year someone died, walked away, became a bounty hunter; the year your security collapsed, the year that if felt Heaven stopped talking, FIND THAT YEAR, so that when you come into a chronologically new year, you won't live in the delusion; so that when you say, "happy new year", you would actually mean it because the old days, the old pains would have been dealt with/uprooted/cleansed from your system.

Are you living in 2010? is it still 2014 for you? Then it's not a happy new year is it? Maybe, at this turn of the clock, we begin to remove all the spiritual/emotional asbestos left in our souls; then maybe we can truly say, "Happy New Year". *the good fairy has spoken. thunder rolls/disappears in smoke*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me Tarzan: You Thorough Examination

 "I hypothesize that the reason Perception outweighs Truth is that Truth demands a thorough examination and we all have ADHD." The Hutchings Hypothesis There is a pro-life poster I always see. It reads, “The supporters of abortion have already been born”. Now on the surface, the statement seems sound and seeing the frequency of which the statement/image/poster is used, I’d say it has even become a linchpin for the movement. That is until you examine the truth of the statement which is often overlooked: who better to support abortion than those among the living? Those who have seen the ills of unwanted pregnancies, pregnancies by abuse, the scar and shame of the woman/young girl who [to this day in some circles] is still treated like another piece of property instead of a living thinking being. Indeed, the supporters of abortion HAVE already been born and because of that, they are able to say “you should have a choice”. I bet you look at the whole thing differen

Me Tarzan. You Life Lessons.

                                Übermensch! Übermensch! Da-da-da-da-da-da Übermensch! --> I started reading up on Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche again. He has always fascinated me. He had two main statements that jerked me. 1). That of the Ubermensch – commonly known as the superior man or the superman and 2). The whole “death of God” concept – which even as I type this feels so… unright [I should say wrong but humor me]. It’s like incest I would think – the death of God? And not even in the supremely messianic portrayal seen every Easter, no this was more like getting rid of Him completely. With all my faults, even that seems too much. But then a friend of mine gave me a brief logic a few years ago and I could see a glimmer of a gem in a jewel box, wrapped in an oil cloth. The point was made that, Nietzsche advocated THIS-WORLD ism [not correct title but that’s how I’ll break it down]. If there was no soul, no other place to go to; if this was the only realty the

Me Tarzan, You Save Me

                                         Ah, Smallville. Ah, Remy Zero! You say the best things. "How to save the world in five (5) minutes? Die. It dawns on me that both religiously and ordinarily, when someone dies... People change. U could try to change people all you want but it's in death that they realise - he, she stood for something. And they change. Funny. Pax"  - Text to a brother: July 20th, 2012; 6:19pm * I used to live in fear of the phone ringing. There was a time when the phone would ring and i would wonder if this was the day that my heart would be broken? Would i hear the news that a loved one [friend/family] has died? Was it a car crash? Please God, don't let evil or sad/tragic intent be on the other end of the phone. I haven't felt that way for a while, till last Sunday. We got the call. A healthy young man - Father, Deacon, Army Dude and all round good guy dies from a heart attack. I was cold. I didn't feel anything that moment bu